High School Diploma, Laconia High School Class of 2005
B.S. Music Education K-12, Plymouth State University 2009
Current Master's Student at Kansas State University, Curriculum and Instruction.
NH Continuing Educator Certificate EdID# 95102
2006-2010 Laconia School District: Substitute teacher for the three elementary schools.
2005-2009 Information Technology Services at Plymouth State University. Started off as a Student technology trainee and worked up to Senior Information Desk. Answered technology questions, fixed computers, and was trained in library services (using the library patron systems, aiding patrons in locating materials, checking in and out books, etc.)
2008-2009 Classroom Technology Services at Plymouth State University, student technology worker. Installed and maintained multimedia equipment within the university classrooms, helped stage and break down multimedia loans, and worked on electrical hardwire installations and problems.
2010-2014 Laconia School District. Elementary general music educator at Pleasant and Elm Street Schools taught over 30 general music classes per week, iPad ensemble, iPad club, and 2 after school choirs.
2014-Present Mastran Music Group Inc. Northeast United States Key Accounts Representative. Sales Representative for ME, NH, VT, NY, MA, CT, and RI, assist customers in sale of the Quaver Music family of products, conduct customer service, and spread the word of Quaver Music throughout the Northeast!
Activities and Interests:
- Quaver Music Teacher Advisory Council 2012-2014
- Technology Institute for Music Educators (TI:ME) Marketing Committee Member.
- Clinician at national and state conferences.
- Former Music Ed Motivation Day Web Conference Director (http://www.musedmot.webs.com/ )
Hobbies: computer technology, kayaking, cross-country skiing, social media and blogging, writing, traveling, hiking, cooking, gardening.
National Association for Music Educators (NAfME)
*Member from 2005-Present
New Hampshire Music Educators Association (NHMEA)
*Member from 2005-Present
Technology Institute for Music Educators (TI:ME)
*Member from 2011-Present
- Mac and PC experience
- Knowledge of software and hardware for Mac OSX and Windows XP-7
- Experience working with and repairing AV equipment in a classroom and event setting,
- Knowledge and experience with troubleshooting technology problems with customers.
- Experience with video and audio recording and editing
- Knowledge about music technology integration in the classroom at all levels.
- Working directly with educators on a national and personal level to acquire technology and
become comfortable with it enough to use on a daily basis.
References (Additional references available upon request):
Plymouth School District
Relation: Former Employer
Plymouth State University
Relation: College Professor
Laconia High School
Please feel free to download my Curriculum Vita as well